Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halle Berry’s Gucci Nappy Bag

Hollywood sighting: Halle Berry walking with daughter Nahla Aubry at a playground in sunny LA.

Tell me: did Halle Berry ever fail to be cool? This Hollywood celebrity has managed to stay as a hot property, childbirth and all. Here she’s shown lugging a Gucci nappy bag, proving that motherhood and domesticity, after all, shouldn’t get in the way of one’s designer handbag sense.

Gucci’s spring/summer collection this 2010 includes this nappy or diaper bag in its baby range. The shapes and textures are rich and playful even as the iconic Gucci monogram manages to assert itself.

I have my own roomy designer handbag favorites, and one of them happens to be the Gucci Craft Tote Bag.

Just like Halle Berry, I would have those babysitting days. I would raid my bag closet for any roomy finds where all those baby bottles, wipes, and diapers would fit in. I wouldn’t want to be caught dead carrying a hideous bag while my nephew (or the neighbor’s toddler) cries his lungs out at the park or on the street.

White Gucci Craft Tote Bag Large

This white-trimmed Gucci replica has the right size and casual fit. It’s obviously not from a baby or pet bag line, but it serves the same purpose with its massive inside space and compartments. There are designer handbags with better, sturdier handles, but I can live with this. It’s simple and laidback, giving the right amount of chic.

Gucci’s classic monogrammed line offers other roomy bag finds. I’m partial to whites and browns, but no one could contest the innate charm of black-trimmed goodies as well. The designer brand could be one of your best bets if you have large, roomy totes in mind.

Keep reading this blog for more Hollywood and replica handbag news and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment