Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting the Fendi Vibe

I don’t know exactly what my title means. What I’m certain of is that I’m in this I-want-to-experience-Fendi phase, and many nice Fendi replica bags online do nothing to curb my curiosity. They’re lovely, affordable, and a real feast to the eyes. So here’s a rundown of the Fendi handbags I’m downright lusting over right now.

Fendi Chain Flap Purse Replica in Brown

To use a classic purse like this is to embrace the sophistication of the 1960s and the beauty of femininity. For one, the signature FF design is as immortal as its warm brown color. The golden chain handle (which is detachable) adds a handful of elegance. The metal plaque along the pleated flap is rather dispensable for me, but nonetheless serves as a nice touch.

Fendi Nappa Scarf Tote Replica in Black

I’m not really a scarf person, but I think it’s a great element to go with the drawstring closure. I’m not digging the snakeskin patent leather trim, but I’m all for the black nappa leather. I’m having mixed feelings about Fendi logo plate, too. Despite my indecisiveness, I think I’d go for this handbag creation for that dress-up mood I occasionally have.

Fendi Mia Flower Bag Replica in Brown

I’ve always had a soft spot for floral elements with that embroidered feel. This Fendi replica easily endeared itself to me not only because of the stitch flower design, but also because of the chain strap interlinked with leather. The gathered bottom and gusseted sides, too, add some more character to it. I can’t wait to venture out into next spring with this lovely item.

Fendi Mamma Mia Bag in Pink

Fendi’s signature monogram design returns to this list, this time with high doses of pink sweetness (nothing tickles my fancy as much as brown-and-pink things do). The genuine brown/multicolor Zucca jacquard is highlighted prettily by the pink Fendi logo plate and the chain handle interlaced with pink leather material. From quick shopping trips to big parties, this Fendi replica proves to be quite a stunning accessory.


No comments:

Post a Comment