Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mulberry Bayswater Replica Gets My Vote

After I saw a good friend toting one, I’ve started contemplating on the merits of getting a Mulberry Bayswater handbag replica. I did some quick research online and saw supermodel Kate Moss modeling the designer handbag:

Supermodel Kate Moss on a shopping expedition with her Mulberry Bayswater in Black

I’ve heard a few harsh comments about this designer handbag, calling it a bastard version of the famous Hermes Birkin. After some thought, I decided that it’s just plain to wrong to denigrate such eye candy.

A short backgrounder: Mulberry is an English fashion house known for its luxury leather goods. It has established itself as a British lifestyle brand especially known for its leather poacher bags.

Its stores are found throughout the United Kingdom and parts of the world, including Europe, America, and Asia.

Mulberry Bayswater in Ochre

Now back to the Mulberry Bayswater, which is available in black, ochre, and dark brown. There’s a clean mix of vintage and sleek in this designer handbag, and the aged-brass fittings do nothing to harm my curiosity.

It definitely looks like the It-bag for the quintessential It-girl.

I’m this close to getting a Mulberry Bayswater replica (among other high-quality replica designer handbags) not only for its style, but also for the utility factor. Not too small or too big, I can carry it anytime. From quick mall errands to formal dinners, I figure it can also spice up a simple attire.

(Tip: There are hidden buckles on the side to expand the Bayswater bag as needed.)

This designer handbag moves to its own grace, and it’s hard not to consider owning a piece. Many style mavens have given it their vote, perhaps not only for its classic beauty, but also for its ability to look trendy in the decades to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment